BADdddd dope!!

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I guess I have been away for a few months. I just now came to got my senses back. Seems someone feed me some really bad dope, the stuff people on CL use. While under the influence, I priced my slant duster I feel I worth maybe $3500 at $30,000, my 62 Lancer that I figure would bring maybe $1200 on it' s best day, at $12,500, various A833 OD trans at $900 each (volumn is take all 5)...... etc etc....
No doubt I was also a little cocky. I said I knew what it all is worth, SO no damned lowballers, and I needed no help selling too.
I just can't figure how all these CL people use the same dope> Ba chit!!

Or maybe I have finally become old and totally senile. If my cars and parts are worth so much, I could sell out and eat high on the hog the rest of my days.............YYyyyy.UMmmmm??????????/

Sorry guys, I guess I have been away for a few months. I just now came to got my senses back. Seems someone feed me some really bad dope, the stuff people on CL use. While under the influence, I priced my slant duster I feel I worth maybe $3500 at $30,000, my 62 Lancer that I figure would bring maybe $1200 on it' s best day, at $12,500, various A833 OD trans at $900 each (volumn is take all 5)...... etc etc....

No doubt I was also a little cocky. I said I knew what it all is worth, SO no damned lowballers, and I needed no help selling too.

I just can't figure how all these CL people use the same dope> Ba chit!!

Or maybe I have finally become old and totally senile. If my cars and parts are worth so much, I could sell out and eat high on the hog the rest of my days.............YYyyyy.UMmmmm??????????/

Or use the money to buy some really good dope.
:poke::thumbsup:

You can as much as you like ..........but in the end, reality will set in and you'll only get what someone is willing to pay...........but it don't hurt to try!!!!

Treblig

I admit I have owned many mopars over the decades, 95% being projects I put together. At my age I really do not need any more cars, but I love the hunt I guess! And no I have no desire to buy any "done" cars, even if it was a bargain. But every time I look at CL I am totally amazed at the idiot prices for such POS! Like looking at Ebay, for example, at SB bells they want $400 for one that can be had anywhere for $100-125. Same BS! LOL
Maybe I am the crazy one!!!!!!!!!

Ain't just craigslist, it's on here too. I mean 375 bucks for a carburetor core "just cause" you know the exact date code......that anydamnbodyelse can read off the side. Total stupidess.

-
Back