badlilred is home

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i want to thank everyone for your prayers and gifts it means the world to me ,i am still recovery its going to be a slow thing the lord was watching over me thats for sure, i ;ll be on here and off for awhile the car is total gone iam bruises sprain hurt my back cuts and a few abarisions . i was driving down the mtn road at 40-45 mph and a big deer hit the front and went undre the car causing me to go left broken the tie rod and i went between two big set of trees and the next thing i remember was i was upside down gas was pouring over me and my leg was twisted undre the dash , i was so scarce and yes i was crying and yelled for help i didnt want to burned up the car was upside down and i ve never been so scarce in my life i got free and crawl up the hill about 10 feet from the car hanging on a big rock , it was 392 down the cliff it took 11 pople to get me up to the road god got a plan for me the car is junk me well i'll be me in a few days or weeks i hope it makes you think about things in a differ way joe ;i hve no medical insurane but i had a little on the car no enough to cover it really agin thank you everybody all you guys did michael (badlilred)

Glad you made it thru that ok, heres to a speedy recovery.

Good to hear from you and glad you are home, prayers sent for a fast recovery!

Glad to here your home, that is where the best healing takes place. It's a miricle that you were able to craw out of the car, you had an angel in your pass. seat. God Bless and cont. prayers for a speedy recovery.

Glad you're home from the hospital. Man, that ranks among the worst things i've seen. Take your time and prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Glad you're home. Hospitals are boring.

Drink lots o milk to heal them bones as quick as you can.

We're here if you need us. Even if it is just to talk and joke around.

Miracle not only that you survived but that you're out of hospital so quickly. Bet you're counting all the blessings in your life even more after all that! Best wishes for speedy recovery.

glad you are home! I showed the pics of your car to my wife, she just said, "man.... and he made it?" I was very glad to be able to tell her YES!! We're praying for you and your family... Mike.

Glad your back and have a speedy recovery. Hopefully you'll be up and going come spring time.

Great to hear your out of the hospital and at home so soon. The nurses probably got tired of you chasing them around right?:D
Hope you have a good recovery.

John

Glad to hear you are home Mike. Believe me Ida not only been crying but I woulda made a mess outta my pants bigtime! Rest up get well!

guys, u r right. he did have an angel in the passenger seat!!!! the oly problem is that mike crushed him as ge cliimbed out the passenger side.lol and broke his angels back in the process.lmfao

Glad to hear you are home. Get well soon. If you want to chat in chat room just make a thread I am sure many will show up just to talk

I have took a ride in that car (if it's the car I think it is) I seen the thread your Donna started and I fell back in my seat knowing you are still with us, But! This was a person I know and I was praying that I would get some good news and did, thank Donna for me,my wife and two sons for keeping us updated Micheal, I have had my share of young friends get on bad crashes and almost lost Creed to one of them, Prayers are sent out every day for you and your family and friends and will continue
I am so happy to hear our bad little Red is still with us This ol fart will always be here everyday or most days, so remember if you need anything I am a pm away or a call if you would like to talk.
Stay strong and keep your mind busy and do everything the doc's say.

Your Arkansas ol fart friend Mike on the hill is here for you.

Wow! that was a big scare for you................and us too. The car can be replaced but a A body brother cannot. The Lord was on your side and saved
you. Prayers sent your way for a speedy recovery. tmm

-
Back