Badlilred79 had a really bad wreck.....prayers needed

-
This is so sad.
Prayers sent, i wish Mike a full and speedy recovery.
I want to sincerely thank the lady who is Mike's girlfriend/wife for keeping us informed and for posting the pics of this terrible tragedy.
All i can say is wow!

most of you do not know this man...............i do and with a sadened heart i will let you know a little.

mike has one of the biggest hearts. i had no money and i needed to finish a few things on the pink duster.
he told me and my family to takne the trip out to his house. was a 4.5 hours trip each way. we took the trip with not alot of money.. i needed almost 2k in part including the hard ti find parts........hp manifolds,air cleaner, sharktooth grille among alot of other items. we had talked prior to going so i did not have enough for it all .. his words were......lets load it all up and see what it totals. i told him i could not afford it all.

he says do not worry, and we will figures it all out. i load it up and he says what you got in your pockets. i pull it out and there may be 600.00 he says ok that is the total for all parts. i was blown away. so. as we go to leave, he runs in thwe house and back out with a huge black bag. it was a bag full of all new toys and dolls for my two young ones. it brought tears to my eyes, as me and mike have not always seen eye to eye(as someof you may recall) as i left i knew i had met a new tru friend.
went to leave and he said to follow him. whats he do? take me wife and my kids to dinner.

mike does alot of things for people, not looking for a thing in return and made me also realize a few things in life.

mike stay strong and please give me a call when u can joe
Pm coming to you i have an ideal . praryers sent you him and his famliy to help him though this time .

Thoughts and prayers are with you both.. So glad that he will be ok.. As has been said many times already, God was definitley watching over him..that wreckage is beyond anything I have seen anyone come away from... Please keep us updated..

Holy crap... I just saw this thread..... don't know how he made it but damn glad he did.... speedy recovery dude.......DTM

Wow,I am speechless for sure! Wishing the best for a speedy recovery to both of you. If there is anything we can do to help out,please let us know!!

Prayers sent.

340plot's testimonial is heartwarming. Once again I read about the humble and quiet generosity of one of our FABO members.

Get well soon Mike!

Holy crap, what an accident! It's amazing that he survived.

Hate to see that Duster go. What a nice car! But it's better to have him survive than the car... He can always build another when he recovers.

Good luck to him on a speedy recovery.

If you need anything, we are here for help and support.

Prayers sent to all involved. Incredible that he made through that wreck, God surely has a plan for him. The story from 340plot was amazing and thank Goodness it's a testimony and not a Eulogy.

Get well soon badlilred!

Prayers sent to all involved. Incredible that he made through that wreck, God surely has a plan for him. The story from 340plot was amazing and thank Goodness it's a testimony and not a Eulogy.

Get well soon badlilred!

Could not have said it better!!! X2

Prayers sent for speedy recovery. My dad lives in your town, small world. :burnout:

-
Back