badlilreds horrible wreck............................

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
i know alot of you guys have tremendous hearts and are an asset to this community.

i am asking for some help. mike has been in a horrible wreck and has a long road to recovery.
mike is going to need alot of help but i know he will not ask for it, as he is the type of person that is a giver. he is not a reciever at all. mike is a closet case santa claus. i have been on the recieving end. and just watching him glow as he gave thousands of dollars worth of toys to my children.
i also know that he has helped alot olf fine people in this community. ( he would never dare tell me as that is not his style) i have read the posts when we all came together.

now i am asking you guys to do the same..
mike does not know about this, but i am sure he will get mad at me.lol
i am also going to throw a couple of things up for auction to help him

please do not post negitive comment,as that is not what i am after. if you cannot donate anything that is fine, prayer are needed to.

here is mike paypal account if you could so kindly help a man that never asks for a thing. [email protected]

thanks to all and god bless

Will be sending a little something after I get my disability check tomorrow. The pictures of his wreck are down right frightening. How he survived that is beyond me. If Mike gets mad at you for this so be it, he will get over it.......

thanks ink . i also figured tto let him get mad. i really never asked for help before, but i cannot just sit back . mike is one true friend and i am blessed. and to be honest, i am sure all of us on here can count our true friends on one hand. i know i can, and mike is one

is someone starting a auction? i have some parts i can donate.

i am just going to list a few single items as i have no clue how to do a regular auction with alot of items.lol

340 Plot,
I looked at the pictures from his wreck and I am amazed that he survived. God must have some serious plans for him. I would like to commend you for reaching out to the FABO family to help this great man in his time of need. That shows that you are indeed a great person yourself. Unfortunately due to my own circumstances all I can offer are my prayers to him and his family.
~Michael

i am just going to list a few single items as i have no clue how to do a regular auction with alot of items.lol
Ok I can help here if you would like man It would be slow going with dail up if the guys can bare with me lets get this started ! :prayer:

Prayers sent and ill send a little something to give back for my help too! Anybody have a link to the wreck thread? I haven't seen it.

I will send a donation on the 3rd when I get my check.

Mike did me good on some parts he sold me. This is the least I can do in return to help a fellow member. Donation sent. Thanx Joe.
George

I cant send til next week when I get paid... is there another way to donate? I dont have a paypal acct..

ill get his adress.i jsut have to find it in all my clutter.lol

Honest question here- would it be bad if I were to offer to buy parts from his car to also help out? Part of me says yes, part of me says no.

yea, i would never use a single part off that car. knowing the wreck it was in, it would give my car bad vibes.

jmo. i think it would be rude to ask.lol he may want to just leave it in his shop as a reminder.

yea, i would never use a single part off that car. knowing the wreck it was in, it would give my car bad vibes.

jmo. i think it would be rude to ask.lol he may want to just leave it in his shop as a reminder.

I agree.. I think all things considered, it would be wrong to inquire about anything with the car..

I don't know Mike personally, but I do know he has and sells a lot of parts. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see him part this car out. But I feel that is something only he can make a decision about.

I don't have a paypal account, but would like to send some $$$. Please let me know an address when you have one! Saw the pics, not sure how he survived that horrible accident. Have not been a member long enough to know Mike, but have read great things about him from the many members who know him.

-
Back