BadSport AKA Bruce Chandler

-
Very sorry to hear of Bruce's passing... As we get older these little illnesses can get much more serious... We all need to pay attention & try to take care of ourselves...

Martha our thoughts are with you & your loved ones...

Last edited:
This is Martha, Bruce"s wife. I just wanted to let you all know that Bruce passed away very early this morning. He had been ill but seemed to be getting better. He will be cremated with no immediate services, we will have a memorial later in the summer. Thank you all for being a friend to Bruce...Aka Badsport
So sorry for your loss and I just want to say I had a lot of talks with Bruce over the years. Great man and he will be missed by many

Martha, i am so sorry to hear this

im sure you dont remember me, but i met you and Bruce at Mopars at the Red Barns 5 or so years ago

i was going to reach out to him and congratulate him on MsUs big win the other but i never got round to it
i had no idea he was sick

let me know if you guys need anything, id be honored to help

This is Martha, Bruce"s wife. I just wanted to let you all know that Bruce passed away very early this morning. He had been ill but seemed to be getting better. He will be cremated with no immediate services, we will have a memorial later in the summer. Thank you all for being a friend to Bruce...Aka Badsport
So sorry to hear, condolences to You, & all Family & Friends. I always smiled when I saw His sig "HALF A BUBBLE OFF". His posts & inputs were always appreciated, & as evidenced above, He helped many on this Forum.

Damn................ RIP Bruce. Thank you for all your efforts and for being a good friend....
I was going to suggest maybe waiting a few days before you made his account Legendary, in case Martha wanted to come back and comment further. But whatever you think is best.

I, too, always enjoyed seeing that sig line. RIP

Sorry for your loss Martha, Bruce will certainly be missed. Condolences to you and your family.

Very sorry to hear this. Bad Sport isn't the only one who's a half a bubble off.

So sorry for your loss Martha. My condolences and prayer go out to you and your family and also to the friends of Bruce. He will be missed.....

R.I.P. Bruce
So very sorry for your loss Martha, I never met Bruce, but from interacting with him on this site I truly believe we would have immediately been friends.
May you and your family find peace and comfort in your memories of happy times spent together.

Very sorry for your loss. From my interactions with him, I always thought he was a good guy. RIP Bruce.

-
Back