BadSport AKA Bruce Chandler

-
Dang..... Just came across this. So very sorry for the family's loss. God Speed Bad Sport.

Martha accepted my Facebook friend request and she posted Bruce's Obituary today. I am still shocked.

Ah man. I was wondering what became of Bad Sport. We had many sporty exchanges. So sorry to hear.

This is Martha, Bruce"s wife. I just wanted to let you all know that Bruce passed away very early this morning. He had been ill but seemed to be getting better. He will be cremated with no immediate services, we will have a memorial later in the summer. Thank you all for being a friend to Bruce...Aka Badsport

Very sad to hear... My condolences...

I drove out to buy some of that industrial heat shrink tubing that he sold for a while... We had a good chat... He was a good guy...

Martha accepted my Facebook friend request and she posted Bruce's Obituary today. I am still shocked.

Taken too soon.

genuflectII.jpg
Rest in Peace good sir .. Martha, many Angels head your way to comfort and support you.

So sorry to hear this.
Thoughts and prayers to Martha and his family.

Thank you for sharing, Martha. Rest in peace, Bruce, and condolences to you and your family.

Bruce was a good man. I'll miss him around here.

My heart-felt condolences.

Just got floored by this.
R.I.P Bruce.
Thank you for sharing and loaning him to us Martha.
This is a loss to everyone.

Many good conversations about dogs of all things. I'll miss him for sure.
God speed my friend.

Man this one hurts. Bruce was a good man and a patriot. I will definitely miss him. Prayers for his family. It was such a nice february day till i read this.

Man this one hurts. Bruce was a good man and a patriot. I will definitely miss him. Prayers for his family. It was such a nice february day till i read this.
He had a love of Belgian Malinois and I love my Dutch Shepherds. I had picked up my newest pup last year and blamed Bruce.:lol:
I called the pup "Bruce" when we brought him home and he answered to it, so it became his official nickname. :rofl:

This is the picture from the day he brought Zeus home.
I'm sure they are together again.
1707531107289.png

I just seen this, he was a good guy, he has been here on FABO a long time too and he’ll be missed by many….prayers sent for the families, so sorry

-
Back