Bag and Tag small screws. Bagged not tagged!

-

hcallaway

Reaction score
There are a few more in the bag. Dash cluster? Bagged and didn’t write the use down.
IMG_4802.jpeg

Just ran across a bunch f those while sorting fasteners the other day and couldn't remember either . They are dash related .
Hmmm. Did you take your cluster apart ?

Plastic dash trim panels?
Kind of look like tail light bezel as well, but a couple short, & those might be longer.
What car, & year?

Plastic dash trim panels?
Kind of look like tail light bezel as well, but a couple short, & those might be longer.
What car, & year?
They are similar to 67-69 tail light bezel screw except smaller and shorter . I know what they are but can’t pinpoint it … spent a few minutes trying the other day .
Dejavu

What is the Dia. and thread pitch. Sort of look like steering column lock plate screws . But there would only be 2 of them per column. Take a picture next to a common item to reference their size. Also why would you ask a question without reference to the year or model car they are from? They could be B-body dash cluster bezel screws.

I have posted what I thought were good questions but this got a great response!!! I got up early this morning and was in a rush. We are taking friends to the lake and after spending all day in the garage yesterday, I kept thinking about this all last night. So I was kind of in a rush when I put the question out, but I certainly should’ve given more information, but it made it interesting for all the answers.

Last edited:
I used socket cap screws and turned down the heads for my tail light bezels. you can probably find the correct ones if you search hard enough.

-
Back