[Found!] Balancer for Magnum 5.9. 360

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be great. I lost my engine at the track 2 weeks ago and trying to get a back up engine put together.

PM me your email address and I'll send pictures of the balancer I have.

What do you mean a two-piece balancer? You mean one that the balancer and the pulley are separate pieces? Where did you find one at and/or what did they come on because I need one myself or just a balancer really so I could bolt an old style v belt pulley onto it

What do you mean a two-piece balancer? You mean one that the balancer and the pulley are separate pieces? Where did you find one at and/or what did they come on because I need one myself or just a balancer really so I could bolt an old style v belt pulley onto it

The earlier magnum 360s had the bolt on pulley. Be aware the magnum 360 ballancer is NOT the same ballance factor as the LA version, close, but not the same

I found one locally on Market Place. I believe 5.9.magnums prior to 1999 came.with the bolt on pulley. Don't quote me.on the year, they might be a year or two older.

I have a 2000-2003 5.9 Magnum balancer, it has very little run time on it as we replaced it with an SFI rated balancer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back