Baldwin Motion Performance Guides on Ebay

-
I grew up down the block from that place. Just a few miles away.
What is it your posting about?

I guess it's just a coincidence your location is "Central Illinois" and the seller's location is Arcola Illinois?

These are cool. I must admit although I had heard Baldwin did other makes of Motion Performance cars, I've never seen one or any evidence of one.

I guess it's just a coincidence your location is "Central Illinois" and the seller's location is Arcola Illinois?

These are cool. I must admit although I had heard Baldwin did other makes of Motion Performance cars, I've never seen one or any evidence of one.
Yeah man I my dad was in the motion club. I am just seeing what's up with them. I've looked at them for years. The mopar one is pretty cool. They probably aren't worth much. I just threw them up.

Yeah man I my dad was in the motion club. I am just seeing what's up with them. I've looked at them for years. The mopar one is pretty cool. They probably aren't worth much. I just threw them up.

They might be, you never know. If you want to post them for sale, we have a for sale section. Might get more traffic there. You can post links to EBay there. But I would post the pictures along with the ad and link. Just read the for sale rules, it's all spelled out.

Good luck. Those are an important part of history. I would endeavor to sell them to someone who appreciates preserving history.

They might be, you never know. If you want to post them for sale, we have a for sale section. Might get more traffic there. You can post links to EBay there. But I would post the pictures along with the ad and link. Just read the for sale rules, it's all spelled out.

Good luck. Those are an important part of history. I would endeavor to sell them to someone who appreciates preserving history.
Thanks! I appreciate it! Have a good one!

I just thought they were cool books!
I’m glad you posted the link. Most people really don’t give a flyin F about a cryptic clue or 2 post.
Why you think anyone would go and search such fodder is beyond me just a slight but more then not providing a link.

WOW, and they are proud of them with a starting bid of $500.00.

I work with a guy that grew up in NY and owned one.
He said its probably worth like 50k now....lol
He about puked when I pulled up an auction sale for 500k...

-
Back