Ball joint removal

-
I need to ask. why would you go through all the trouble/work and not replace the Lca bushings and strut bushings.

Looking back I maybe should have while I was at it. But I didn't really think that they needed to be replaced. Not really many miles on them, and everything seemed nice and tight. Only reason I even replaced the ball joints was because the boots weren't sealing well, the ball joints actually had some life left in em.

I'll probably have to go through all this again and replace the bushings sometime in the future, I guess I should have. I guess i will next time...

And I got it at a partsource, I don't know if you have them near you but it was a pretty great deal, 59 dollar deposit and got it all back when I returned it. Made the job really easy!
If 'partsource' is the name, no they are not here. I'll try my monster crescent first and then try places like OtterZone...

If 'partsource' is the name, no they are not here. I'll try my monster crescent first and then try places like OtterZone...

Hopefully you can find one to rent, doesn't make sense to buy when when you will use it once and leave it sitting for years till you lose it or need new ball joints!

-
Back