Ball joints:how much should i be paying?

-
I'm not knockin puttin a kit on it, but have you had other psrts diagnosed as bad? I mean, if the ball joints are all that's bad, why pay for a whole kit if you might not need it? I sure wish you were in Georgia. You could bring by here and I would show you how to do it step by step and help you get it done.

well the kit is about $100 cheaper than just getting ball joints. otherwise i would just get ball joints

There's a note with the first one that says except 65 to 73 full size. You need the kit in your link. If you call them & tell them exactly what you have I'm sure they'll make sure you get the right kit. You might also ask if there's any discounts available. Never hurts to ask.

So does Amazon, believe it or not. And usually free shipping on orders over $25...

I look up the part numbers on rockauto.com, then do a search on Amazon. Kind of a pain, but good prices.
This is exactly what i do. Their prices are better than Rockauto sometimes , especially with the free shipping. I also look up part numbers for performance parts on Summit and then search on Amazon. Gotten some hellacious deals on gaskets, lug nuts,etc from Amazon.

-
Back