Bands gone bad...

-
Fleetwood Mac and the Eagles were the first ones to offer "Gold Circle Seating" and start the price raping of concert and event tickets. All so the broke people could no longer go to a concert for $20. Thanks Mick.

Fleetwood Mac and the Eagles were the first ones to offer "Gold Circle Seating" and start the price raping of concert and event tickets. All so the broke people could no longer go to a concert for $20. Thanks Mick.
Yep, crazy ****. But as long as people pay it? My first concert was Kiss it was $14 bucks. When i saw them in '95 on there reunion tour it was under $100 20th row. Now for something like that you pay 5k - 10k get out of here. I could buy a piece of land build a car.

Just because it's a car forum.

Mott The Hoople Touring America for the First Time in 45 Years – Rolling Stone

Hum.
Overend is underground.
Griffin is gone.
And Mick stroked but not his guitar.
Should call it Hunter And The Haunted.

All I got was a T shirt.

35ab70ab-b182-41ac-b696-c75c61a2025c_1.dd33ae22ae5174065a265a0c5a8aec97.jpg

Anyone familiar with White Castle Hamburger joint? And the Moody Blues? Might just be a St. Louis thing. Kinda funny..

Foreigner, without Lou graham, INXS, without Michael Hutchence, a lot of times when a band looses it's original lead singer they just go down only with a few exceptions. I have had the chance through life though to meet a few, I've met Peter Criss, Ace Frehley, Rick Derringer, and the Kentucky Head Hunters are my neighbors, see them around town a lot. Also Black Stone Cherry.

IMG_20161105_182455.jpg

Forgot about The Cars. First 2 albums were fresh, then they tanked hard (and more successful?) selling out and falling into line with every other cheezy MTV act.

Forgot about The Cars. First 2 albums were fresh, then they tanked hard (and more successful?) selling out and falling into line with every other cheezy MTV act.
Yep. Your right Roy Thomas Baker produced the Cars first albums, then John Mutt Lang did their last few and they had a different sound.

OK, great participation on bands that suck! How about bands that were great when they started then got soft, or bad, or just flipped and are now not even close?

"The Torque - Flights?"

"The Overdrives?"

"The Valve Bodies?"

"The Planetaries?"

I dunno, Ronnie James Dio version of Sabbath was pretty good.

The way I see it, it's unlikely any band has more than the first three albums good.

Anyone familiar with White Castle Hamburger joint? And the Moody Blues? Might just be a St. Louis thing. Kinda funny..

That's really funny, because I was at white castle in Plainfield Indiana on Friday morning just about the time you posted this. Humming that song.
10 sack of cheeseburgers!

...The way I see it, it's unlikely any band has more than the first three albums good...

Pennywise
Bad Religion

Both seemed to get better over time. Of course all punk bands finally learn how to play their instruments over time....:lol:

-
Back