-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tb3cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
have a bunch of formula s emblems these are nos pre painted versions.$50.00 pair shipped pm if enterested.located DORR,MICHIGAN.PER THE RULES!!!!!

Attachments

• manifolds emblems 009.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 415
  • manifolds emblems 005.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 401
What is the part number on the back? Can we get a picture of the back side? Also, better picture of the front side? Are these factory or re-pop and do they have scratches from being piled into the box? Sorry for all the ques but some will want to know. 1965 had different mounting studs than the 66-68 emblems so more pics would be great :glasses7:

location is dorr,mi,part number 2579443.not repops,they have a white chaulky powder on them to protect from scatches and pits.they have the 2 mounting posts

location is dorr,mi,part number 2579443.not repops,they have a white chaulky powder on them to protect from scatches and pits.they have the 2 mounting posts

Thanks...But, 65 had the mounting posts in different locations, can we get a picture of the back side to see which style you have?

He posted $50.00 pair. That's a quantity of 2 shipped. Not the entire lot.
That's how I read it anyways.
So do we know for certain the year or years these are correct for? 67?

if you look carefully you can see the 67 north/ south pin arrangement pattern on them. 66 - used an east/ west pin arrangement. I don't think you can get either anymore so...

He posted $50.00 pair. That's a quantity of 2 shipped. Not the entire lot.
That's how I read it anyways.
So do we know for certain the year or years these are correct for? 67?

Attachments

• manifolds emblems 005.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 332
Understanding seems to be a problemo...who in their right mind would think you would get the whole box for 50bucs...???

heres some better pics also shows the mounting posts

Attachments

• emblems 003.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 301
  • emblems 004.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 317
  • emblems 006.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 314
Understanding seems to be a problemo...who in their right mind would think you would get the whole box for 50bucs...???
For one thing
he edited his post and added "a pair" after I asked and it never hurts to ask questions if your interested
Which your comment had nothing to do with buying anything:finga:

Hi, not trying to be too picky, but in the pics in post #11, it looks like there are pits/blemishes. Can you clarify if these are blemish/pit free?

Thanks
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back