Barracuda is running

-

Daves67Cuda

Reaction score
Finally got the barracuda running, its been a long time. I just have to get it insured again and take it through emissions. Sounds great, and I cant wait to drive it hard. Dave

I took the 318 out, built up a 340. So i put a whole new engine in and i also changed the 3rd member out. It sounds great too. Dave

Keith Mopar said:
.....were you just doing a spring tune up?

You warm-climate guys crank me off at times. Today was the first day in over a month we were above freezing and your talking about spring. From the Great White North no less! SHEEESH! :sad1:

Congrats on getting the Fish Flopping again. Personally, I can't wait myself to get mine makin noise again.....

Wow you have to have emission testing on a 40 year old car?!?!
Here in this area of Pa. we don't have emission testing of any kind.

QUOTE You warm-climate guys crank me off at times. Today was the first day in over a month we were above freezing and your talking about spring. From the Great White North no less! QUOTE

I knew an elderly woman who had lived for a number of years in Phoenix. She and her husband had owned a (Ford) convertible. I asked her didn't they get cold in the winter, since the top wasn't insulated? She said "Well, I suppose...... but it rarely got below 50 degrees there, even in the winter."

Now here I am in South Dakota & we're having the first decent weather in weeks. It's 41 degrees out, the roads are clear, I can see my sidewalk again, my shop is thinking about warming up........& THEY'RE SAYING IT'S SUPPOSED TO SNOW ALL THIS WEEKEND! :cussing: I was just getting the ice in my driveway chopped up so it would melt off! :sad1:

yeah the last couple days in south dakota its been nice as hell out first 34 degrees haha, then now today it was 43 degrees woooo so nice out, its a lil cold, but im a small guy and am always cold :p. id love to pull the 360 out but its way to muddy out :( which is about the only thing that sucks. it sure is fun now that i got a truck too so its getting all muddy :thumbup:

My 11 year old twin girls asked me to get their bikes out today after school. They rode across town to see a friend & then called me on the phone. One of them wanted me to come get her because she was "freezing". I told her to ride her bike hard on the way home & she'd warm up! They both came home & complained about how cold their hands were. We bought them new gloves last week! Maybe they'll remember them next time. :toothy7:

"Knowledge is knowing that fire will burn. Wisdom is remembering the blister."

[QUOTE='64 Cuda]

"Knowledge is knowing that fire will burn. Wisdom is remembering the blister."[/QUOTE]
thats a very good saying :toothy7:

Dont really have to worry about it being cold here. But I've gotten a chubby from driving it around the neighborhood, a few more weeks untill i can get it insured. Dave

Daves67Cuda said:
Finally got the barracuda running, its been a long time. I just have to get it insured again and take it through emissions. Sounds great, and I cant wait to drive it hard. Dave
'
You have got it dun. :blob:
Give that 340 time to worm up to that barracuda.
Than let the hammer down :toothy7:

1966 dart wagon said:
thats a very good saying :toothy7:

Somebody I went to high school with had that by their picture in the yearbook. I've never forgotten it, but I can't remember whose picture it was next to. :sad: I guess I have a "selective" memory.

-
Back