Barracuda on Malcolm in the Middle.

-

fastback383

Reaction score
Did anyone see the 1968 Barracuda on Malcolm in the middle tonight. It had a Hemi Hood scoop on it and a 70 Cuda Hemi hckey stick stripe on it. Kind of slick lookin with the Hemi hood, it was kind of like my experiences, he'd fix one thing and another thing would go wrong. Oh , it also had a pistol grip shifter in it. Fastback383.

fastback383 said:
Did anyone see the 1968 Barracuda on Malcolm in the middle tonight. It had a Hemi Hood scoop on it and a 70 Cuda Hemi hckey stick stripe on it. Kind of slick lookin with the Hemi hood, it was kind of like my experiences, he'd fix one thing and another thing would go wrong. Oh , it also had a pistol grip shifter in it. Fastback383.

HEHE I was coming here to comment on that also but I see you beet me to it! :D Must be a MOPAR thing they drive us crazy for them!

If he is a car buff you would think he would be peed off for calling it a 67.The show has not come on yet here, I will check it out, thanks for the info.

He is into cars, but Im not sure if theyre muscle cars hes into. From what i know, he owns the white VW Jetta from the Fast and the Furious movie

that car was the car used in the flick hwymen,in the actual movie the hero car featured a 426 hemi and was a replication of a s/s barracuda but used on the street, pretty sweet car eh?-MATT

heres a pic of it from the set of hwymen
highwaymen-orangecar.jpg

-
Back