-
Status
Not open for further replies.

peevercuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for good inner and outer fenders for a 66 cuda as well as other parts if anyone should have or know of any please contact me

I've got a 66 barracuda in excellent shape i'm trying to sell. it's silver with a blue racing strip down the middle. original 318 car 4 speed manual(shifter is on the steering column). it's got everything except the engine ( plus a bunch of extras).the inner and outer fenders are in excellent shape. I bought it to restore and got started on a dart instead. now its just sitting by my garage (on concrete). 1500 bucks plus shipping and its yours. i'm in the north GA area so shipping may be an obstacle. if you are interested i'll send you some pics. I've been meaning to post it on here for sale. I just havn't got around to it yet.

I have a nice pair of inner fenders from a 1966 Barracuda, $300 shipped to you for both.

I got 64,65 barracuda parts door 100.00 per door seats , dash , valace pm if interested

i've got 3 sets of lettering for hood and truck, for 1966 barr, left over from my 2 and 1/2 yrs of restoring mine , 66.. going to sale car, too.. in il. contact me for details,

I neeed front inside door handles if 10 inch, do you have rear center seat belts both Plymouth hood emblems if not dinged up ,what color are door panels 10$ for all door cranks and handles they make gr8 x mas presents for coat hangers cut out on plywood like your buddies car pm me for phone #

I have a pair, I am in Ontario Canada $500 for the pair. They will need a little work one has a dent but rust free the other has a small hole that could easily be repaired. Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back