...............barrett-jackson......

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
............Did u guys see the GREEN HORNET 68 mustang of the ceo of bj up 4 auction.....never made reserve...went up to 1.8 million.......Craig Jackson says it is the most rarest car on the planet....i guess that means that it commands the highest price ever paid for anything....kim.....

What's the matter he didn't have the ball$ to make it a no reserve? Well good he can keep it...it's a ferd anyway

I thought it was crushed but magically re appeared.

Anything for $$$$$$$$$. Just came back from that dog and pony show.

1.8 mil maybe for a 70 hemi cuda conv, but not for a rustang.

So I got wasted last night and woke up in the morning and found out I bought the F'n Batmobile for $4.2 million. Anybody seen my monkey?

For the money he wanted on that Mustang, it was missing some important details. Wrong exhaust, bad paint finish, et al.....

1.8 mil maybe for a 70 hemi cuda conv, but not for a rustang.

The Plum Crazy '71 HEMI 'cuda automatic convert only went for $1.2 million????...... They said "Export Canada car".......Canada was NOT concidered "EXPORT"

Just read the bat mobile sold for 4.62 million, I just couldn't stay awake to watch it.

Always heard it was built off a 61 Buick, but in fact the one sold last night was a 55 Lincoln show car

I loved watching Batman growing up in the 60's and would like to drive the car. But even if I had the money, would not buy that one. Company in Indiana will build you one for a lot less $$$$

The HEMI cuda, told my wife that cuda was only about $900 more than my 71 Cuda convertible when new. The white HEMI cuda sold for 2 million and he was offered 5 mill but said it wasn't for sale. Don't know if he still has it, but he drove it from LA back to his house in AZ.

I never have to worry about having the kind of money for REAL STUPID purchases, just stupid ones

I had to stop watching. Did you see the underneath shot of the Red 69 Six Pack Rr. These are rich idiots buying these cars. I saw nicer cars on this site for a lot less.

Was it just my timing or were there a lot of Cobras this year? Every time I switched back to it they were auctioning off another Shelby.

I didnt see any 68 or 69 darts and not that many mopars in general my dream car would be a 68 hemi dart a real one would be awsome only a hundred made but a nice clone or recreation would be the ticket with a aftermarket all aluminum hemi a 572 or a 655 with all the tubular front suspension parts aftermarket tranny ,aftermarket dana 60 and a four link and all the other good stuff all done to show quaility must have a six pack hood and graigers but there was nothing like that at all all they had a few nice road runnerers and cudas though, mecum is also having there auction now the have some nice mopars and i bet you can get a better deal ,but as someone said you can find much better deals online well its nice to dream,

There were some nice Mopars, but not many.....and that Custom Cuda IMO looked ugly with the "targa" style roof....prices were all over the place this year, can't believe how these clones or resto rods sell for so much....

-
Back