Barry White Hemi Dart for sale

-
55k for a hemi/A-body seems fair. I'd want at least that for mine.:dontknow::dontknow:

I was all excited and was going to buy it till I saw they put an auto in it.
Maybe that's part of the "modern day comforts"?

Actually in the description he said it originally had a stock 727 and a B&M converter. Who sticks a stock trans behind a 472 Hemi??? Maybe Discovery Channel should have loosened up the purse strings a little more and let them get a decent auto for that sucker!!!

The only episode of that show I actually liked... lol..

that guys is a butcher

i remember that episode. the guy from magnumforce had to come out and modify things because his product didn't fit properly. gee big surprise there huh.

A case of cashing in on the market boom... Got a Magnum Force kit in the shop at the moment and you are correct, it's got some fitment issues.

that guys is a butcher

i remember that episode. the guy from magnumforce had to come out and modify things because his product didn't fit properly. gee big surprise there huh.

Notice Discovery didnt try to do another 10 car run with him? LOL .. Personally I thought the guy was a tool on tv.. but maybe that was what Discovery wanted.. And that guy that was in charge of getting the parts and doing the design sketches didnt seem like he was all there either LOL ... Still.. I liked this Dart

Maybe the car would be worth more if he discarded that tacky build plate??

horrible video too...all you can hear are helicopters flying around plus the camera man sucks...I think you could find a better one, a real GTS thats been done nice for allot less.Just my 2 cents

-
Back