Bar's Open!

-
This is the booty caller here! If only he'd give it up - tee hee! At least his dogs love me - - - for sure . . .

You guys are having WAY too much fun without me. Tammy is in bed, so........
Beer fridge here I come. :snakeman:

I want a giant beard like the zz top guys. :) I'm going to start until I get a job, lol.

Ramcharger, I never drink unless I am alone or with somebody. Some thinkle peep that I'm under the alcofluence of inkahol but I ain't. It's just that the drunker I sit here, the longer I get! Burp....fart....fart....oooh a wet one...
Pat

Hey, that is ammo for you neighbor. Why don't you have a half a dozen hardboiled eggs for breakfast washed down with a six pack and then wander over and help him with something all day. Lol.:-D

:fart:

Satrianni is always good listening stuff... you see he is with Hagar now ?? Check out the band "Chickenfoot" if you havnt already...

-RPM

Ramcharger, I never drink unless I am alone or with somebody. Some thinkle peep that I'm under the alcofluence of inkahol but I ain't. It's just that the drunker I sit here, the longer I get! Burp....fart....fart....oooh a wet one...
Pat

Me either. I have to be with someone or alone, otherwise no way. :)

Hey, that is ammo for you neighbor. Why don't you have a half a dozen hardboiled eggs for breakfast washed down with a six pack and then wander over and help him with something all day. Lol.:-D

LOL!

Satrianni is always good listening stuff... you see he is with Hagar now ?? Check out the band "Chickenfoot" if you havnt already...

-RPM

Satrianni is awesome! 8)

HeHe Heh,don't give em no ideas....I might can one and send it to you in the mail......:fart:

Post whatever you like and enjoy. I'm jamming to some old Black Sabbath...Master of Reality. Drinking MGDs and some plastic bottled Black Velvet whiskey when the beer runs out. :)
I mist this one didn't I :colors:
I am sipping a couple shots of Tequila on ice and a unsweetened tea.:glasses7: while I shock and get the P.h. level up in the pool.
Thanks for the Great music:cheers: Bus Stop sure brought back some good memories :rock::downtown:

fifth, make that sixth corona, the wife says i have a drinking problem.....8)
My wife says I have a drinking problem to :-D She don't like it when I run out :love7:

Why? Not drinking fast enough? LMAO :toothy7: =D>

I have a 12 pac Bottles of BL on it's way here know so I will save you a couple greendart72 if you don't mind BL.

how about a few signs for the bar Joe?

tikibarsigns.JPG

tikibaropen.jpg

-
Back