Bay Area Mopar Alley Show Saturday June 22nd 2024 DeAnza College

-
I don't see any information on what time they let the swap meet folks set up. Also, how much for each space? If someone is not on the Mopar Alley Facebook group, it's difficult to find this information. Thanks

I get my short block back from the machine shop Friday. No big deal - slap it all together and roll through! :lol:

I'll be there regardless. Lookin' forward to seeing all you folks! Just find the tall guy with 4 kids in tow and that'll be me.

My truck is overflowing with good hard to find parts. Come and get them at rock bottom prices, items include bare 340 X heads 727 inners, misc. hardware, console shifter buttons with springs and parts. If you don't see a price marked on anyting, please ask!

Last edited:
Probably just going to spectate. My car isn't clean and I have to take off early. I'm also not thrilled about roasting in the heat.

Of course friend, got you covered with some interior trim, floor shifters (2) and cable shift cables, big exhaust system set, 273 Crank etc.

I am bringing interior parts for early A along with brackets and a 64 Valiant fender. I have more stuff but my load is already pretty full.

Anyone bringing early A parts? Specifically 1965 Dart?
I’m in Woodland by Sac, gonna part my 65. What do you need?

IMG_7037.jpeg

Spotted at the show today.

7A0D0E54-DDA3-4247-BA6E-D920703147EE.jpeg

Come on, man….
Yeah, we are not scientists but we aren’t complete morons either. Poor spelling like this is not acceptable.

Big parking lot at DeAnza College. That can work to your disadvantage since even a decent turnout can appear like a low count.

It was definitely smaller in some respects. For instance, there weren't 4 full rows of late model Challengers, Chargers and trucks. And it seemed the A-body class was smaller, with fewer Dusters and Darts, though there were perhaps more Barracudas than usual.

The weather prediction might have turned people off. It got pretty hot. Though to my mind, if you live in CA, you have to expect it to be warm at car shows — they don't
have 'em in January.

The "swapers" sign has been used there for years. They have even REprinted it to a larger size. This means that they KEEP making the same mistake. I've told them about it several times yet nobody changes it.
Years ago in Sacramento, we had some real ignorant, dopey and undesirable members in our Mopar club. They were well meaning people but when they would attend meetings, many people would cringe. Dirty clothes, teeth missing, poorly groomed and speaking like 7th grade dropouts that were over 40 years of age. I know that the world is a mix of a variety of people but I don't care to be around those that are willfully ignorant and have no intention to better themselves.

The "swapers" sign has been used there for years. They have even REprinted it to a larger size. This means that they KEEP making the same mistake. I've told them about it several times yet nobody changes it.
Years ago in Sacramento, we had some real ignorant, dopey and undesirable members in our Mopar club. They were well meaning people but when they would attend meetings, many people would cringe. Dirty clothes, teeth missing, poorly groomed and speaking like 7th grade dropouts that were over 40 years of age. I know that the world is a mix of a variety of people but I don't care to be around those that are willfully ignorant and have no intention to better themselves.
Like I always say, "You can't fix stupid"

It was pretty hot. Not as hot as last year. Swap was a little light. Had fun. I’ll keep going. I really liked the OHlone college location Better. But that was years ago.

-
Back