bb a body headers

-

1hry440duster

Reaction score
ok who on here has mad dog 2 inch a body headers on their car ? and if so how do they work.

15.jpg

There are a few guys on BB dart who have used them. I think they are just like every other header out there. Sometimes they fit great and sometimes not at all. All depends on you combo and car. I know that the collectors do not go throught the exhaust cutouts in the trans crossmember,so you lose ground clearance. They are primarily designed with the track in mind and are a slip tube design. I contacted the designer/builder some time ago and have some pics for you.

7602header1.jpg

7602header2.jpg

7602header3.jpg

I think they were designed with aftermarket heads in mind,and if I recall they need a mini starter.

Also here is the websight.

http://www.maddogheaders.net/

hey thanks alot im not sure what header i am going to use all i know is it has to be a 2 inch tube and i dont want cut big holes in my inner fenders for fenderwell headers thanks much in the pics are the headers that are coming with the car

6.jpg

71 duster c.jpg

they are but im not sure what size in they are if they are 1 and3/4 i cant use them so im looking at my other options. i will know what size they are in a week and a half cause thats when i get the car

11.jpg

9694026366958-1971-Duster-mini-tubbed.jpg

your duster looks nice , what rear tire size is that 28x11.50 ?

-
Back