BB header help!

-

/72Scamp

Reaction score
Hi guys. I am very new to the big block world so please bare with me . Only have a little slant 6 in my scamp until today. I just purchased a cool little 69 valiant with a 383 in it. Currently it has fenderwell headers. They are hooker super competiton, and they fit like crap. Dings all over them to fit. They hang down very low and tires hit the tubes at close to full lock. Any help on better headers would be greatly appreciated. I would prefer long tubes if possible.
Thanks

Schumakers. They're a little spendy, but they clear everything, and let you keep power steering and brakes without having to make any mods, dings or anything. You may be giving up a couple tenths in the quarter mile over TTIs, but they sure are easy to work with.

Dougs b body big blocks work well with very few dings..........................................Jeff

Schumakers. They're a little spendy, but they clear everything, and let you keep power steering and brakes without having to make any mods, dings or anything. You may be giving up a couple tenths in the quarter mile over TTIs, but they sure are easy to work with.

The OP said he wanted full length headers.

TO the OP. TTI headers are the answer to your question.

-
Back