bb mopar head machine shop?

-

451 demon

Reaction score
i run 451 cu bb with edelbrock victor heads. i haven't done anything to the motor since i got it 10-12 yrs ago. i have a several passes on it. we are supposed to get a track closer to us so i would like to fresh the motor up for the up coming season. who do you all trust i'm located in central Mo. there are a few machine shops around my area but obviously if there was a mopar shop more familiar with the bb victor heads i would like to use them. thanks for any info.

If you’re looking to have them fully ported, then Hughes is a good option as they do have some effective cnc programs……for both std and MW versions.

If you’re just looking to have the heads serviced/freshened, then any performance oriented shop putting out quality work can do the job.

A great choice would be the guy who responded to your post, PRH, great work and most definitely knows what he is doing.

I thought I heard the head porter at Hugh’s retired and they aren’t doing head work now. It may be worth a phone call but I thought I’ve heard this.

-
Back