bbp axle help!?

-

dartnfish

Reaction score
so i found a guy who has a set of bbp axles for an a body 8 3/4. they don't seem to be brand name (he purchased them on ebay). i'm wanting to use my a body brake set up. what measurements do i need to pay attention to? i know the axle stand out should be 2.25 from what i read. not sure where they are measuring from. is the center hole and flange diameter the same on both and are these off brand axles worth buying?
Thanks.

Are they doctordiff axles? if they are he sells both A and B/C/E body offset. If your running the bigger bolt pattern WHY IN THE WORLD would you want to run the crappy small brakes? the above B/C/E body stuff bolts on with the correct 2.5" offset axles.

to answer your question the offset is from the housing to the outside of the axle flange

Ok so I looked at these axles. The wheel flange is 6 inches and the center hub is about 2 13/16. The axle offset is 2 1/8. Does this soumd like b body brakes? I cant find the specs on the b body axles. I know the difference in offset for the bigger brakes but this seems to be right inbetween. A body should be 2.25 and b body 2.5 wtf?

-
Back