Bearing dust cap part #?

-
Sucks losing it, recently I drove back roads going to a friends house and he noticed it was missing..So I drove back home slow to see if I can find it, no luck yet I'm going to hop on a bike to back track.. Darn thing never really fit decent to begin with it would always teeter back and fourth trying to install it.. It look like someone took frustrations out on it in its life time because I had to pound the lumps out of it... Think ill just use a sandwich bag and a rubber band...HeH

Yesterday I was driving down the road and lost my passenger side dust cap on my 64 valiant with drum brakes.. I went to practically every parts house in the area and they dont carry it! Do you guys know the part number so I can order it online? Or are they not even being made anymore? Nothing pops up on ebay that I have seen! If any of u guys have a couple laying around I'll buy em off of u! Thanks very much :D

I also need a set. NAPA gave me asset of 1 9/16, didn't fit. I believe my 65 Barracuda uses a 2" or slightly smaller size. So put me on the list.

R/T specialties has them.

I have a used set if intrested. Send PM

-
Back