Bears or Colts

-

ValiantMike

Reaction score
What do you think? Bears or Colts? Lets hear those predictions. I'm guessing a high scoring game that the Colts will win by 8. Mike :pain10:

I hate football, (runs to the garage and hides in the corner) LOL.

Enjoy the game and food guys.

Mike Vanderjagt lives in my neighborhood,therefor, I'm rooting for Da Bears.

69 Swinger1.JPG

It is sad to think that either Rex or Peyton will be getting a Super Bowl ring. That being said, and the fact that I am a Packers fan, I have to go for my divisional rival, and the NFC team. Therefore, Bears win it in a suprizingly low scoring game, as the Bears D sets the Colts back. The Colts hurry up offense will not be effective in three and outs. Plus I like the irony of Rex Grossman having a Super Bowl ring, and Peyton missing out. 19-13 Bears win it on a defensive score and four feild goals.

Bears of course - look where I am from !

All they need to do is run the ball, beat up the colts defense, keep peyton off the field, and not throw interceptions, the defense will have some problems with peyton, but I think they will overcome them. Odds makers are favoring the Colts, so lets see, they were pretty far off the mark on the new orleans game.

I have a feeling the team that will win will be the------------
One with the most points. LOL!
I'm hoping the Colts. Only because I'm a Packer fan.
Hate the Bears. And because my brother is a Bear fan.

I think it will be low scoring game. Both D's are pretty good. I am torn between who would like see win. I have only watched the playoff games this year and but I will have to take the olts by 6.

I like the COLTS...... They got my vote when they put the PATRIOTS out !! :blob:

Da Bear's for my brother's in Illinois.
12 to 19,field goals and a touch down,
I will be at vett vickery's playing pool and taken there money.
And will watch some of the game.
I hope everyone enjoys there day,what ever they do.

-
Back