Bears vs Packers!.... Who gonna prevail?

-

Divenut

Reaction score
Bears vs Packers, gonna be a good game I think. And a good reason to drink a few beers and eat some nachos tonight! (Not that we need a reason! LOL)

Love the rivalry and usually hard fought games. I will be cheering for the Bears and think they may have something for the Pack. That said, with these two team you never no!

Go Bears!

Pat

I will be watching. It should be a good game. The Seahawks are playing, right ! lol

Broncos will prevail..... Ooops! I'll give the nod to Aaron Rodgers on this one...

I can tell, you support Colin Kaepernick :poke:

Mmmmm, yeah. 49'ers.... Real winners.

OJ_card.jpg

+

OJ_knife.jpg

>

Kaepernick_card.jpg

Benching the overpaid starters during pre-Season is what we saw in the opener last night. They need to get their timing down. If they get injured during pre-season that's the chance they take.

Benching the overpaid starters during pre-Season is what we saw in the opener last night. They need to get their timing down. If they get injured during pre-season that's the chance they take.

yup. the first couple weeks are pretty much a pre-season..

Ya, totally anti climactic game. I was expecting a whole lot more offense on both sides. That said, both teams' defense was impressive. Looking forward to the rest of the season!

-
Back