Beat by a Dodge

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
When I woke up this morning the is a text message I had from my fiancée "Dang. First time i got smoked by a dodge" she's got a '99 Mustang GT. She said she had it floored at 110 n still couldn't gain on him! I love mustangs but all I had to say was "Mopar for ya!"

When I woke up this morning the is a text message I had from my fiancée "Dang. First time i got smoked by a dodge" she's got a '99 Mustang GT. She said she had it floored at 110 n still couldn't gain on him! I love mustangs but all I had to say was "Mopar for ya!"

First one she ever raced huh...

Some of those diesels are putting out unreal torque numbers, 800-900 lbs and up in the 1000's. Pounding the ground.

Yea my 05 cummins double stuffed makes 747hp but the dyno that It was on only went to 1000ft lbs before it went on tilt. It's a tranny eater but spins 35's like nobody's business.

there's a joint east of me in Indiana called Schied´s. I'm sure I misspelled it , anyway they make 12 valve 5.9's do things that just. shouldn't be and still get mileage mixed with reliability. Just about every. hoosier in a Midwestern truck pulling competition has there labels on em some where, and they never. seam to get beat by the rich city kids with all the shiny chrome crap.

It was actually the first time she raced a Dodge! Lol
She did smoke a powerjoke though! :burnout:

It was actually the first time she raced a Dodge! Lol
She did smoke a powerjoke though! :burnout:

That is funny.

I have a 92 Cummins diesel that is a beater. It is a donor for my 78 Ramcharger that currently has a tired 318. I plan do very little to up the hp and torque as it has way more than enough to do anything and everything I need the way it is.

Yea 12v stuff is really popular and are wicked In the proper hands. There's a guy out a sac raceway that has a chitty ol early 90's dodge pickup that sounds like its missing 2 injectors at idle and usually has trash in the back. I thought he was part of the track cleanup crew until I saw him ditch the trash and slap on a helment and run a 10.20. Changed my outlook on things a bit.

I think the 2013 new Cummins stock puts out 850 ft lb ...... I thought my stock 2004.5 with 600 ft lb was beast when I bought it new.. Ha...

-
Back