Beavis & Butthead:Todds Car

-

1BadDodge71

FABO Rice Hater
Reaction score
Just doing this for fun,and need opinions.lol.Some say Todds green car on Beavis&Butthead is a Nova.To me it looks like a Duster.On some websites,its confirmed as being a 73-74 DusterHeres some pics and you be the judge :toothy10:
capture1dfs3.jpg
480.jpg

Look at the square wheel wells, parking lights in the grille, and quarter windows... I vote Duster all the way!

Although the grill looks more like a Nova to me, I'm voting Duster. My reason is that if you pay attention to Mike Judge's work, he tends to favor Mopars. Besides, I just prefer to think it's a '73 Duster.

IMG00102-20100406-0953.jpg

it's a duster all the way hell it's Todd and he's a bad muther you know he wouldnt be drivin around in a nova probilay why beavis and butthead are laying on the ground they were walking by and said nice nova

I say it's a duster...Look at the rear quarter, it angles down at the tail light panel like blackbombers pic...

Looks like a Dustova to me. LOL But mabby a litte more Duster than nova The rear 1/4's and 1/4 window look very Duster to me.

..yeah think they were going for the Duster look..always thought thats what it was..Todds Cool!..huh huh huh!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GkRlXNPjwg"]YouTube- Beavis and Butthead:Todd's Cool[/ame]

-
Back