Been a member for awhile, finally bought a Dart!

-

ab7fh

Reaction score
This used to be my car: www.rhphoto.com/dart.html the story on the page says it all...

I couldn't wait any longer hoping that one day I would be able to buy my car back so... I bought a "new Dart" on ebay.

Right now I am in a KOA camp in the middle of a road trip to pick the bugger up. Long trip... from AZ to NJ and back:D

The Dart I'm buying is a '70 Sublime 340, minus engine and trans.

Can't wait to get it back home and tear into it. I'll definitely be posting a thread here about the work that goes into it.

:tongue9: Congratulations 70 Sublime 340, :tongue9:

Got to be sweet. :thumbup:

imagesclip_image004.jpg

imagesclip_image022.jpg

Well, today's the day I pick up my car. The past two days I've been hanging out in a hotel in a holding pattern;) I have had PLENTY of time to check out the tech info on this site and MANY others... I now have about 30 Mopar sites of various types bookmarked.

Now all I have to do is make little decisons, like BB or SB, race only or street & strip... Leave it green or do a color change... Decisions, decisions!!!

I can't wait to get it home and tear into it to see exactly what I have to work with. This is going to be FUN and I'm looking forward to sharing the progress reports.

Looks like you already got the potential in the rear suspension and gears dept. to support some serious power. I'd go BB all the way. Lookin forward to hearing more about how this one goes.

welcome aboard! i would bring it back as a enjoyable street car that could do a few passes if call on. nice car though!

Just realized it's been THREE YEARS since I started my project:eek:

I setup this page to track the progress: http://rhphoto.com/dart.html

Shouldn't be much longer before I'm all done. Maybe another couple months at the most!!

Thanks to the FABO community for all the help I've received over the years!!

Sweet write up... enjoyed reading it... Old Great Lakes Dragway huh! My local track... not far down the road from me.

Sweet write up... enjoyed reading it... Old Great Lakes Dragway huh! My local track... not far down the road from me.

:thumbrig: There are very few things I miss about the Midwest. GLD is on the top of the list!

-
Back