Been awhile

-

A38Valiant

Collector Of Rust
Reaction score
Haven't been on in a while, and longer since I posted. Had some marital problems, a stress induced nervous breakdown, health issues, a separation, and depression all playing games with me for the last eight and a half years. What did I miss?

Welcome back!
Well, there's still no consensus on what color a 340 engine was painted in 1969.

Good to hear from you again. If you want opinions on cams or which oil is best the discussions rage!

*wearily* you... you missed the "best cam for a 318" discussions and if you can make horsepower with a 318

fear not, there will be another, likely by the end of the week. the battles continue as the war is not yet won...

Lol. I'm not as far behind as I thought then. Probably 20+ years ago, Hot Rod, Popular Hotrodding, and at least one of the Mopar magazines all did build articles on 400 horsepower 318s. One of them used a 100K mile 1984 shortblock without so much as new bearings or rings.

Lol. I'm not as far behind as I thought then. Probably 20+ years ago, Hot Rod, Popular Hotrodding, and at least one of the Mopar magazines all did build articles on 400 horsepower 318s. One of them used a 100K mile 1984 shortblock without so much as new bearings or rings.
There's a difference. The magazines are gone for the most part.

The “what’s the biggest tire I can fit under my________” is still raging on, so if you need help with that, we’re thinking of making a sticky out of that. Should be about 400 pages long!

Glad to have you back with us, you can relax and be among friends here. Sorry to hear about your trials in the real world, I hope everything worked out for the best.

The “what’s the biggest tire I can fit under my________” is still raging on, so if you need help with that, we’re thinking of making a sticky out of that. Should be about 400 pages long!

Glad to have you back with us, you can relax and be among friends here. Sorry to hear about your trials in the real world, I hope everything worked out for the best.
Just radius the wheel openings, get long shackles and some Hi Jackers, and let the meats stick out a bit. I taught myself to read before I started kindergarten by looking at my older brother's car magazines in the 70s. And in my opinion, the stuff in those 70s magazines had "THE LOOK". I guess I'm showing my age,

Haven't been on in a while, and longer since I posted. Had some marital problems, a stress induced nervous breakdown, health issues, a separation, and depression all playing games with me for the last eight and a half years. What did I miss?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------JESUS !!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------JESUS !!!!!!!!!!
Actually, I'm learning new ways to look at life. If it wasn't for the rain, we would never fully appreciate the sunshine. I've accepted things as they are, and I'm at peace with it. Time to fully immerse myself in cars and parts.

-
Back