Been lurking - Finally joined

-

Tuff62Mopar

Reaction score
Hi There

My name is Bruce, I am in Canberra Australia and an associate (good mate really 8)) of MartyTheTrimmer.

This is my 1962 Valiant S which I have owned since 1986. It is powered by a mild 318, twin 425 Impco LPG mixers on an Offenhauser dual quad manifold and has rack and pinion steering. MartyTheTrimmer has done all the trim work and a mountain of other things and I owe him bigtime. Will probably just lurk mostly but I am sure I will stick in an opinion every so often...

View attachment Five.jpg

G'day Bruce. You won't regret signing up to FABO mate. So many nice blokes always willing to chip in.
A few Aussies too - and we won't hold it against you for living in the ACT - LOL
Gary :bootysha:

Welcome to FABO. I have found this to be my favorite web site and spend 3/4 of my net time here.(I've got a '68 GTS ,'67 Barracuda and a '72 Challenger). Also, I just joined FEBO and will be lookin' around there too. FEBO seems to just be getting going, as it is a lot less used then FABO. Mopartim.

Welcome from Arkansas :coffee2:
That is a great Valiant you have there.:cheers:
Looking forward to more fun time from down under
Yall know how to make these cars fly :cheers:
Thank you for joining in the fun.

Welcome to FABO, feel free to jump in and make comments!
Good to have 'ya here.
Oh BTW, nice car!
How about a few more pics?

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
I'd like to hear more about your LPG setup.

Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome.

Dartnut - It is car show time this weekend so more pictures will be posted after that.

Ocdart - No problem was planning on doing a thread about the car shortly.

cheers
Bruce

-
Back