Been sick all week.

-

383man

Reaction score
Got the flu Sunday and I am just now feeling better. It just flat kicked my butt. I felt so bad on Monday and Tuesday you could have just shot me and put me out of my misery. I have never in my life missed more the 2 days work at one time from being sick (not including opperations) and I have missed the whole week. This is the first day I really fely strong enough to sit at the puter and type a bit. Ron

us too!!!!...my 2nd daughter taylor got sick and gave it to the rest of us..
didnt really affect emma to much but my wife and STILL have it!!!

glad your feeling better!!!...hope to see/meet you this summer!!! :cheers:

Got strep throat for my anniversary(12-27) and new years and still get kinda tired. sux :puker:

Glad your getting better Ron! My poor wife threw up all day Wednesday, just starting to feel better. :pukel:

I feel your pain, Ron. I was the unfortunate one who got to get on a plane last week. That is the BEST place to get sick. People sneezing, hacking and sniffiling. :pale:

I knew as soon as the plane landed back in Denver I was going to be sick. Luckily, starting to feel better now.

It could be worse, last year at this time I had mono for a month coupled with a full body rash that itched like crazy. :bounce:

Chris

Thanks for the replies. I am feeling pretty good finally. Still got the cough but the throat dont hurt so bad no more and all the fever is gone. Wow makes ya actually look forward to getting up healthy every day and going to work. :lol: Ron

Man I must have caught this from you guys. Friday
afternoon at work started feeling light headed.
Saturday morn through early evening could'nt stop shakeing.
Saturday night had the sweats real bad. 3am woke up freezing
and shakeing again. By 6am started the sweats again. been
back and forth all day today.
This bites.

-
Back