Beginner Asphalt Circle Track - Duster??

-
Local guy here running a Dart or Duster with a 408 in it - kicks ***!

Frog Princess,cool name. The young lady,gonna det dirty.:.....

Well its green and ugly, waiting for a transformation... and cars are female so it had to be princess, not prince :mrgreen:
I just wish all it took was a kiss. :love2:

The young lady has some tom-boy in her. She's the most like me of my three. Scary.

pishta Check out carting too, cheap and QUICK! But nothing you know about Mopars crosses over. More 2 stroke motorcycle stuff. There is also JR Drags, rails with lawn mower motors!

Don't see any of this on their website.

Judge Mills Torsion bars would probably be okay if we would have had access and $$ to different kinds. We built the whole car ourselves, welded in the cage and everything. Like someone said, find someone who is getting out of racing! They practically give them away!

I'm ready. Give it to me.... please. :cheers:

waggin racing the duster would be cool nuthin wrong with runnin them lil shitboxes either

pauly Local guy here running a Dart or Duster with a 408 in it - kicks ***!

Looks like it'll be the shitboxes... for now at least.

Fst73_360 I have really good knowledge of Neons and Stratus cars. That's what I worked on before my duster. Converted my Stratus that was automatic to Stick. They share engines with the Mitsubishi eclipse basically. Pt Crusier, SRT 4, Neon, Strauts, Eclipse, all same engines. A lot of the Neon guys like the early model neons because they can run 14-15s stock (some came with bigger cams). I had a 2.4 DOHC in my stratus and if you could get that into a neon, that would be instant 14's with a stick. For an upgraded clutch I had a SRT-4 clutch turned down and was basically a stage 2 racing clutch.

Cool. More possibilities. With the $750 claim rule, not much room for mods. Thanks guys.

-
Back