Bellcrank Pivot

-

'64 Cuda

Reaction score
Anybody out there that is running a 10.5" clutch with a Mopar aluminum bellhousing. What are you using to support the bellcrank on the bellhousing? Years ago when I swapped in an aluminum bellhousing & 10.5" clutch from a 69 Dodge I used a piece cobbled together from the stock part that originally came with my factory supplied clutch & cast iron bellhousing & 273 V8 & 4 speed. It worked fine but looked like crap. The first 2 pictures below show that piece. Is there a factory part that properly locates the pivot ball? I once ordered one to fit the bellhousing I have & I ended up with the part shown next to the modified bellcrank in the third picture, but I see no way to mount it to properly locate the pivot either. I would also like to have a bellcrank that looks better than the modified one I have & I can't locate the factory pivot which fastened to the inner fenderwell, so I'll probably need one of those, too. Anybody have any part numbers, pictures or suggestions? Thanks!

:burnout:

Pivot 1.jpg

Pivot 2.jpg

Bellcrank & Pivot.jpg

Brewers has everything you need to put the bigger clutch in you car z-bar and the correct pivot thing. Anyways that's what there site claims.

Lee

-
Back