Bench seat cover, on a 4 door?

-

NWDave

Reaction score
So my '71 Valiant's front bench seat has torn, and abused upholstery. When looking through the online seat upholstery catalogs, I can't find a match for my front seat, becuase it has the center fold down arm rest. I can find a call out for a Duster, with the center arm rest, but my seat is original, and doesn't fold forward like a 2 door Duster seat would need to.

Also, my interior is an off white, cream color. Any suggestions on what the factory would call this color?

My Legendary catalog does not show any listing for a 71 Valiant 4-door front bench seat with the fold down armrest, so I don't think I could do you any good for that.

The color you're looking at for the off-white cream color would be called "parchment", but I do not show that as being an available color for the 71 model year...again, according to the Legendary catalog.

I looked at the Legendary catalog, online. My exterior color is gold, and the dash pad, steering wheel, and dash are kind of a greenish gold color. The carpet is straight gold, and seats, door panels, and armrests are all the cream color. I saw an Ember Gold color called out, but that name really doesn't describe what I have.

The color code choices that I see listed for the 71 year are (100)black, (351) light metallic blue/dark metallic blue, (435) light metallic brown/dark metallic brown, and (664) brown.

I must have a not so popular interior color then. Maybe I'll just go with black then, since it goes with anything.

-
Back