Bench Seat Release Knob

-

Jim McLain

Reaction score
Anyone know what the chrome knob is called that releases the bench seat to come forward for entry into the back seat? Or better yet, where to find a pair? I've searched all of my websites with different terminology and can't find it. All I've found so far is the button for the lever that moves the entire bench forward, but that's not the one I want.

It's one of the only items I'm missing for my interior.

Thanks,

Jim
Jacksonville, FL

What car? They aren't all the same. Herbs auto parts has some of them. Be prepared for sticker shock depending on which one you need.

75 Dodge Dart Sport.

Mike - that looks like the bench seat adjuster knob, not the seat back release knob. They are definitely different.

Thanks guys. Just by asking the question you steered me in the right direction. Found them right off at Mega Parts. Only $25 for the pair! Man, you'd think I was outfitting a Ferrari. LOL.

Thanks again.

Thanks guys. Just by asking the question you steered me in the right direction. Found them right off at Mega Parts. Only $25 for the pair! Man, you'd think I was outfitting a Ferrari. LOL.

Thanks again.
$25 is a cheap price to pay if you need them. Scout around their site. There may be more pieces you need. They have lots of good stuff.

Last edited:
The ones I need are $50, Ferrari indeed!

-
Back