Benefit Auction for 67dart273

-
PP sent for #33 Backyard Mechanic magazines, and #28 Hughes cam.

DateStatusTransaction IDNameAmount
Update settings
8/29/24, 10:04 AMCompleted***DELAR J MESSMORE$110.00 USD
8/29/24, 10:00 AMCompleted***DELAR J MESSMORE$30.00 USD

Last edited:
Payment sent to Del , item #11 in black, keychain holder

IMG_1806.jpeg

The money I sent should cover Dels money, still need to pay shipping...

After the secretary post payment this evening.
Items 7 scorpion coasters @CudaChick1968
Item 11red key chain holder @go-fish
If those people will let me know the postage and forward those to Del instead of me I would appreciate it.

This is a public apology to the forum in general and Del in particular for my part in the dust-up with @S'cuder yesterday. This was not my normal style nor one of my prouder moments. The two of us have since reached an amicable resolution. However this thread should have been about helping Del, not sidetracked with interpersonal issues.

I shall report to the dungeon for a flogging with a wet noodle at my earliest convenience.

It's an email address.

When completing the transaction, it will say you sent money to Delar.
Thanks but please don't post to the open board. You can PM it to who asks, or so can Rusty or myself

Last edited:
If I do not get thanks to each of you, my apologies. You are blowing up my PayPal LOLOL

Here's my starting bid donation that unfortunately nobody close enough to pick up or wanted to pay shipping on ralleye wheels. I also attached a shot of my previous cash donation. Godspeed to you Del, as you get to the other side of this.

Screenshot_20240829_170346_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240829_170213_Chrome.jpg

Item 25: Dodge Ramcharger/Plymouth Trailduster factory service manual. Donated by @Daves69. Current bid:$ 25 by @Mopar Tim

Item 26: 1989 Dodge D/W 150-350 and Ramcharger factory service manual. Donated by @Daves69. Current bid: $40 by @dartnabout

Item 27: 2003 Neon factory service manual. Donated by @Daves69. Current bid: $25 by @Mopar Tim

Matched these bids.
Thanks...
@Mopar Tim
@dartnabout

1724969546512.png

Thanks but please don't post to the open board. You can PM it to who asks, or so can Rusty or myself
Sorry Del. It's posted in several places on FABO.
Maybe a moderator could do a search and delete those posts?

This is a public apology to the forum in general and Del in particular for my part in the dust-up with @S'cuder yesterday. This was not my normal style nor one of my prouder moments. The two of us have since reached an amicable resolution. However this thread should have been about helping Del, not sidetracked with interpersonal issues.

I shall report to the dungeon for a flogging with a wet noodle at my earliest convenience.
I apologize, too.
I wrote something stupid for which halafish's response was understandable.
If we ever meet up, I'm paying the bar tab.

-
Back