Bernie Mac Passed Way

-

mikesduster

Reaction score
This morning while watching FOX NEWS i found out that Bernie Mac 50 passed away.

VERY SAD!!!!..He WILL be missed!!!!

He was a good guy, he came a long way from when he was young....Died way to young..

Wow what a shocker! He was a good actor and I did enjoy most of the movies he starred in. May he R.I.P.

Man that is terrible, I enjoyed the short time he was with us.:pale:
Condolences to his family and friends every where.:angel5:

He played a good part in House party 2 as uncle Otis. "Who you with?"

Did they determin a cause of death yet? The news said he had been hospitalized with pneumonia but why he actually died hadn't been determined yet.

Dang did he ever hit 300. lol he was one funny mo fo. seems like all the funny guys leave us too soon.

Its a bad deal. I liked his stand-up as well as his TV show. 50yrs. is WAY too early....

I liked him in oceans eleven when he asked the car salesman if he moisturized...LoL!

Very sad to see someone die so young. Condolences to his Family and Friends. I watched him anytime I could,the guy was just FUNNY! He was also a great Husband and Dad to his Family and he never forgot where he came from like a lot of others, so I have read and known for sometime. Bernie did get to live his Dream for awhile and made millions everywhere laugh. Like some others said, we have lost a Comedy Icon and and it will be a much less funny place without him here on earth, but now Heaven just became a lot funnier!.

God Bless Bernie Mac

I seen that yesterday. I'm very surprised he passed. I wasn't the biggest fan of his show, but it did make me chuckle late nights at work. Sad to see good talent go early. I hope he's in good hands making many laff up above.

Best wishes to his family.

-
Back