Best carpet

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
I am going to order carpet for my 71 Duster.Who sells the best carpet?Best fit,quality, and price?I have always used ACC but the last time I used ACC carpet it seemed like the loop was thinner and the carpet was as not good quality as years before.I have checked ACC and is is $264.00 and Legendary is $145.00,Legendary used to sell ACC.

Thanks,Jim

I've used both acc and trim parts, trim fit my car better and looked like the factory carpet

You might want to check out Newark (NJ) Auto Products. I believe they supply carpets to most of the companies that sell them retail.

http://www.newark-auto.com/2003car.htm

Ask them to send you carpet samples. They're free.

One thing to bear in mind is that some, or most, of the quotes you receive will be based on inexpensive carpeting which has a somewhat thin pile. The reason is because all the retailers are trying to be price-competitive with their quotes. However, if you want thicker, deeper pile, ask them to send you samples of better quality carpet. Therefore, don't make your final decision about whom to buy from based on the first samples they send you.

Give Roseville Chrysler a call they are here in Roseville Michigan they do restorations and such, my dart and moms dusters carpet both came from them with the best prices.

I got the carpet today.The floor mats look really nice.The carpet looks good.I will take some pics once I have installed in another week.

Jim

Very nice carpet fit very well and better quality than the last two carpet sets I bought from ACC.The floor mats are really nice too.

Attachments

• Dus int 001.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 279
  • Dus int 002.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 270
  • Dus int 003.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 253
  • Dus int 004.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 260
-
Back