Best Company To Buy A Nitrous Kit From

-

Jay Anderson

Reaction score
Going to add a nitrous kit to my car. Only looking at jetting to 150 hp to help if I get a god awful light (and I do), and maybe step it up some for a street race, even though I'm too old for that. Who is the the best source from a customer service standpoint. I'll need someone to walk me through from selecting what I need, to installation. I've been looking at Nitrous Express and Nitrous Outlet. Thanks!

from what I read the smaller kits from nitrous express are a better quality and better made than the NOS kits .

Nitrous Express or NOS are the two places I’d look myself. The NOS is (for me) super easy to get down the block and most anyplace around here. There the most popular system here.
The N-Express is also seen a good bit here as well.

Both places are very good.

I have been running a NOS brand Cheater kit since the late 90s and it has served me well with only one nitrous solenoid failure in all that time, and failed to open so it remained safe for my engine. First, you don't to have at kit that supports only your mild requirements now, only to later decide to increase it (engine internals permitting) and need to buy different solenoids. Second, if you decide you don't want it any more, it's much easier to sell a Cheater kit than a smaller Sniper kit. So, my vote is for the Cheater kit from NOS, or any name brand kit with similar adjustability.

-
Back