Best looking Barracuda in Finland

-
I like it, cute little clove of garlic. Back tires could be bigger, J/K, they look good all tucked under the quarters. Like the two tone paint also. HECK, I like everything about it! Nice car. :thumrigh: Ray

What part of Finland do you live in?. I have relatives from there aswell, and am trying to find where. My last name is Fredrickson, but I have learned that the name i have does not necessarily have the same spelling in the homeland. I'll pm you when I get the propper info. Todd

Its420 said:
What part of Finland do you live in?. I have relatives from there aswell, and am trying to find where. My last name is Fredrickson, but I have learned that the name i have does not necessarily have the same spelling in the homeland. I'll pm you when I get the propper info. Todd

i live in Espoo which is 11.2 kilometers (7 miles) from Helsinki which is capitol city of Finland.
It is southern Finland, when you are flying to Finland, main airport is Helsinki-Vantaa and it is close to Espoo...

How do we know it's the best looking Cuda in Finland? :scratch:
I guess we'll just have to take your word for it! :geek:
Looks good Kako! :thumleft:

Well, i think it is best looking Barracuda in Finland... :D

But it has been few car magazines and won several prices at carshows...
And before that Barracuda, we have so called typical Barracuda's here, as daily drivers and little bit worn out...
But anyway, it is a beautyful car...

Is that silver a factory color or a special mix?
I have been thinking of doing my Duster in silver metallic and i like the look of your Cuda.

EvilScamp said:
Is that silver a factory color or a special mix?
I have been thinking of doing my Duster in silver metallic and i like the look of your Cuda.

It is a special mix, and that Barracuda is not mine, exept when i win a lottery...
I can ask the color for you if you like, it is really fine looking color in a sun and even a night...

-
Back