best mopar site,hands down

-

jdsduster

Reaction score
fabo is hands down the best mopar site out there.from tech to general discussions.i dont post alot,but do a lot of reading.the people here are very friendly and helpfull.thumbs up to whoever got this site going and keeps it this way .it is refreshing to visit here,unlike moparts,the worst site on the web.that site will leave a bad taste in your mouth.keep up the good work

This is a good site. I just don't agree with postings that are non related to Mopar. (i.e chevy ford etc). There is a reason it is called forabodiesonly.com. That was the main reason i left forbbodiesonly.com a and went to moparts.

fabo is hands down the best mopar site out there.from tech to general discussions.i dont post alot,but do a lot of reading.the people here are very friendly and helpfull.thumbs up to whoever got this site going and keeps it this way .it is refreshing to visit here,unlike moparts,the worst site on the web.that site will leave a bad taste in your mouth.keep up the good work

Damn right!!! Thanks to all who make it happen!

This is a good site. I just don't agree with postings that are non related to Mopar. (i.e chevy ford etc). There is a reason it is called forabodiesonly.com. That was the main reason i left forbbodiesonly.com a and went to moparts.

Reading about stuff other than Mopars is one reason why this is the best site..... I enjoy reading everything as well as Mopar related stuff.....what is Mofarts?

Speakin of Mofarts, I gotta go crap.

I partly agree with this. If we are to stick with just Mopar only then we don't need general discussions among other things. Should I have to see about peoples problems that aren't Mopar related?
It's the people that make up this site. And I know I'm not alone that I'm a car guy first. If I had to pick only one brand then Mopar it would be.

If I found a multi car site as good as FABO then I would be spending most of my time there. But I've grown attached to this site for more then just A body Mopars it's the people and that what counts for me.

I'm hoping to put some faces to names at the Nationals this year.

Started by AdamR on a older platform many many moons ago. Currently JoeyChgo owns the site and it's sister's that focus on the other body platforms.

You do realize these sites have a "General Discussion" forum correct? That's what those are for, to talk about anything.

fabo is hands down the best mopar site out there.from tech to general discussions.i dont post alot,but do a lot of reading.the people here are very friendly and helpfull.thumbs up to whoever got this site going and keeps it this way .it is refreshing to visit here,

Agreed, I have always felt the same; there are some great guys here I feel indebted to very much, but no names in case I accidentally leave one out. You know who you are, Lol. FABO rocks!:prayer::cheers::prayer::cheers:

...the FABO is a friendly laid-back garage setting with a little bullshit, and a buncha knowledge, to go with the slice of crazy go lucky bunch we got here, AND . a serious plus a few gals to join in on our crazy fray! And enjoy it just as much as the guys do, plus some aggravatin' to go with it!

I love this site! Tons of info, plenty of random things being bounced around (I like the fact it's not strictly A body talk all the time), a whole bunch of characters to stir the pot, and just all around good times. This site is worse than ******, it keeps getting better. I have a much clearer goal for my car thanks to you guys and gals.

Scott

I agree, great site and people in general. yes its a mopar site, but I do enjoy reading in "general" discussion about the ruststangs etc , " a little".
I 've stayed with the Mopar camp exclusively since mid 80's. not because I feel an obligation to any brand, or that that brand gives a s___ about anything except their bottom line, I was told back then to pick a brand and learn all ya can about those cars.......... my problem now, is I forget what I knew fassssster than I can learn I back or new things too!!!?????????????
back to the discussion......................

-
Back