Best NBA player,you like...

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Some of you know,I like NBA. Best overall player,Kareem Adbul Jabbar.All responses ,GO GET IT :blob:

I use to like watching some basketball but it has been infiltrated by the "thug" culture and I no longer care. Anyways, back in the day, I always liked watching Reggie Miller.

Thug culture??? Wow What makes them thugs?? tattoos?? Some people are so quick to judge those a lot of those guys work very hard to get to where they are hours and hours of practice .100s of hours to perfect their craft just like some of us here spend hours and hours perfecting our craft which is cars . now to call them thugs I think isn't necessary . Not starting anything but as a man who has TATTOOS my self and plays basketball very well mind you I'm far from a thug not starting anything just saying not ok to Judge a person. Sorry to go off topic of the thread.
Favorite player as far as Ivan remember only 22. Is. Michael Jordan .
Now. It is Carmelo anthony

Pistil Pete Maravitch! Yea it's been awhile.

Thug culture??? Wow What makes them thugs?? tattoos?? Some people are so quick to judge those a lot of those guys work very hard to get to where they are hours and hours of practice .100s of hours to perfect their craft just like some of us here spend hours and hours perfecting our craft which is cars . now to call them thugs I think isn't necessary . Not starting anything but as a man who has TATTOOS my self and plays basketball very well mind you I'm far from a thug not starting anything just saying not ok to Judge a person. Sorry to go off topic of the thread.
Favorite player as far as Ivan remember only 22. Is. Michael Jordan .
Now. It is Carmelo anthony

Just where in the hell did I say anything about tattoos or anything like that? I'm a metal head and a musician and you think I judge by look? Really? I go by actions, not looks. Yes, there are quite a few players who work their butts off to become the best athlete they can yet it is rare to see them in the spotlight. However, there are others that believe their $h!t doesn't stink, they are more important than the team, and get in trouble like low life thugs, yet people, and franchises, sponsors, etc., elevate them to God like status and pay them for it. Same goes for the NFL and I love football. Sorry, I won't waste my time nor money supporting it.

with all due respect to Jordan, the best airman ever: Julius Erving

The Doctor is in.
34zj8tt.jpg

Magic Johnson.
6'9" point guard...What ?
The smile,style,charisma,set him apart from the rest.
He made all his teammates better,the constamment team player.
He put the "Show" in "Showtime".

x2

and has class, that idiot Lebron needs to take lessons from Nash on humility
if Lebron read that, I'm sure he'd say something like "no way man, I'm the best in the world at EVYTHANG!!! I could teach him a thing or two 'bout this humility stuff too!!!"

Bill Russel set the standard. Bill Walton is second. John Wooden said that Walton was the best he ever coached. Unfortunately he had bad legs and feet . really shortened his career. In the 75 NCA finals he put on a clinic

Quit watching when all the gold teeth and chains started.Lytrell Spreewell gets on national TV and says he cant feed his family on 12 million a year.But when the lakers and celtics hit the floor it was WAR,Kevin.

magic johnson
james worthy
jabbar
air jordan, this guy was the best, always gave my lakers a game!

-
Back