Best place for selling a A Body?

-
...that way the only thing you have to deal with is the "do you still have item" BS.

(and if you can't spot that, you have no business trying to conduct business on CL)

Kijiji is full of kijidiots. I usually reply, give it a couple days and delete. If people ask stupid questions I give them Simple answers. I only do two or three responses and then leave it too dwindle into the abyss. Anybody serious will keep it going.
There is a lot of time spent but that’s our world today. Years ago, many years I go, buyers found your ad in a paper or by word of mouth. They had to be serious to actually go and see the product. Now it is all just surf and search. That creates multiple dreams for most people.
Patience is mandatory.

My second car was a 69 383 Roadrunner that I bought in 1972 for a thousand dollars. It wasn't worth much back then. catch my drift?

I saw a Boss 429 Mustang for sale in San Berdoo for $1500 about that same time :lol:.
My wingman's dad sold his Hemi Roadrunner for $1200 in '74 :eek: " Ah Alex, what would you do with that gas hog?" he said to me.:rofl: Scary part was, I had the money, if he had told me :rofl:

I can deal with buying old Mpars, I just have a hard time selling one ever, where ever., how ever, when ever!!! No matter how good a car, how cheap, it is a matter of shifting thru how many idiots that wants to trade me a '1995 Honda Civic when I say NO trades, people wanting more pics, videos, and can not call to discuss the car, etc etc..... Then there is the guy that wants my car, 2 states away, willing to drive here, BUT he sold a car on Feebay and Pay pal is holding his $$$$ ! LOL
LIke said, I think the Covid has brought about insanity and boredom, and just more stupidity showing up. I also think asking prices has slid a little bit more toward reality lately.
As us Baby Boomers get too old and die off, I see the market sliding more downhill.

Thanks for the information. I took some new pictures today and will put the adds up here, see how it goes !! My gut tells me maybe wait till next Spring and try again but we shall see ;o)

-
Back