Best place in Eastern PA to have custom radiator work????

-

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any good custom radiator shops in Eastern PA? One that builds them from scratch or modifies existing radiators to cool high HP V8's?

What are you looking to do? Why do you think it needs to be a custom one? There may be something aftermarket out there already for you...

I need a custom radiator made to fit my 1929 dodge coupe....Like most of the cars of this era, they fit the grill shell like a hand in a glove...The model "A" off the shelf radiator wont work......All the universal downflow radiators griffen, summit, & speedway sell will not fit the shell and will look stupid as the radiator is what shows through the grill......I have the original but it will not cool a 350 horsepower 340 V8....It wasn't designed to.......Griffen will custom make me one for the hefty sum of 895.00....Another place in New Jersey quoted me 695.00....Both places needed the old radiator to use as a pattern for making the new one the right size....I was looking for a little closer place (maybe in PA) to drop off the original radiator instead of shipping it.....

Yes, I tried them both.......The guy at Tunnessens looked at my radiator & he recommended contacting griffin to get a custom one made....Hey you are right in Treskow....We are practically neighbors....LOL...What do you have a 70 dart swinger?

-
Back