Best Place to Buy Motor Mounts For my 383 Formula S.

-
Best of luck with it! It is a inexpensive solution and worked great for me in the pre-internet days when I could not find a replacement mount! Like you I am a casual rhomper anymore, so my ridiculous $75 mount should last my remaining time with the car! You can not hurt the mount any more than it already is. Enjoy yours and happy Moparing!

Thanks for your help. Heading to the Mopar Nationals this weekend. Who knows, I may run across something there in the Swap area.

Well another dead end on a LH motor mount. The standard ones Manicini is advertising are also on National back order. Looks like the nut and bolt technique wins out.

1969383S, thank you for posting those pics, it definitely helps. I see how the top bolts are not exactly in line. I like how you only have to drill through the motor mount and not the k frame - nice!
I'll try it with the driver's side, I already did it on the passenger. I could probably even dig out my old mounts and drill that one, I have no love for those polys.
I will add that I had similar experiences with Schumacher, however their headers fit great. Easy access to plugs, I kept my original starter, and I was able to put them in with the engine in the car. I actually had the engine out and it was easier to put the headers on after the engine was in.

-
Back