Best place to get a full TTI Exhaust System?

-

68GTconvert

Reaction score
What's the best place to get a full TTI Exhaust System? No headers just manifolds back. 69 Dart.
Thanks

If you call TTI directly, Mike who builds most of the sets will give you the part number and will be building it. Call Mancini for the best price on that part number.
He will build it any way you want, but have your manifold casting numbers (dont worry about the year make and model of the manifolds just the casting numbers) ready and if you are running headers, what model and brand headers you have. I've bought a few sets of exhaust from them and thy do a really nice job from initial call to arrival.
Joe

If you call TTI directly, Mike who builds most of the sets will give you the part number and will be building it. Call Mancini for the best price on that part number.
He will build it any way you want, but have your manifold casting numbers (dont worry about the year make and model of the manifolds just the casting numbers) ready and if you are running headers, what model and brand headers you have. I've bought a few sets of exhaust from them and thy do a really nice job from initial call to arrival.
Joe

Great advise thanks.

How do you like your TTI shorties?

Uhm, they look really good. :D But as of yet they're not on my car. Yet another nice part sitting in my shop waiting for my upgrade to Duster 2.0. That and my tubular LCA's, adjustable SPC UCA's, couple other things. Figure if I have to pull the bars to get the Doug's out I might as well do it all at the same time. But I need a few days of downtime on the car to make sure it all gets done and back to driving, so, it hasn't happened. That's what I get for working on my primary mode of transportation.

-
Back