Best radiator for 67 dart with 360

-

Chopper 7

Reaction score
Howdy, I have a 1967 Dart GT 6r that has a 360 between the front tires and a 727 for now. Passenger side water pump outlet and inlet out the top in the middle, the engine is a early 70's. I'm sure this has been covered a million times but I haven't found a simple answer, what is the best fit out there? I'm good with Champion or Cold Case or any other brand that will drop in and fit well. Mounting bolts are 24 1/8" center to center. Also I'm leaning towards electric fans as I don't have a mechanical fan set up yet. I'm not invested in any one idea yet just want it all to work well together and be trouble free. Thanks for the help

I run a Champion on my 69 Street/Strip 440 duster for 20+ years
and I have be pleased with it.

However, there are now cheaper ones now available.

if you don't mind the look of an aftermarket radiator champion is a pretty solid choice and cold case fit very well.

a 67 would've had driver's side inlet/outlet so be specific when ordering and double check that and the mounting locations.

I've had both a Champion and a Cold Case. I like the Cold Case better for looks and it dropped in. I had to slot the Champion but I think this was before they made a more dedicated radiator. The down side tot he Cold Case I think the new Champion is the space the shroud out, so you have to fill the gaps top and bottom. I riveted on garage door seal to fill the voids top and bottom.

IDK what's best but
My 400hp 367 is running an ancient rad from a 73 Swinger 318 A/C auto, in the 6 cylinder Rad-cradle that my 68 Barracuda was born with, and I have no coolant temp issues.
Forget electric fans.

Thanks guys I appreciate the ideas and opinions. I'm sort of leaning towards the cold case and painting it black and probably mech fan.

Best (your words) is probably US Radiator. Call them.

-
Back