Best seat covers

-

7duster4

Reaction score
Who makes the best quality seat covers? I have heard many positive reviews about Year One and Legendary. Can anyone speak for these companies or another place as far as quality and installation difficulty.

Thanks.

I got a set of Legendary covers for my Dart. Bench seat front and the rear. Very good quality and they fit very well.

I like Legendary Interiors. There`s another company in Kentucky making covers now and I don`t think their quality is as good as Lengendarys. I`ve bought both Legendary and the other company`s products through Year One.

I got mine from www.onlineupholsteryandmore.com nice fit good workmanship .he makes his own thease are not what the factory produced.I paid 250 for front buckets and rear seat for my 69 dart.here is a pic of mine.

100_1723.jpg

100_1730.jpg

100_1737.jpg

100_1739.jpg

Another satisfied Legendary customer here. My first purchase from them was over 10 years ago. I have pitted one vendors best price quote against the other to save a coin but wouldn't buy from anyone else.
The installation will turn out as good as you want it to.
I've seen a few cars on ebay with "new seat covers" in the description. Their pictures showed several wrinkles. Possible reasons.. Not Legondary products, installer didn't refurbish or replace the filling be it foam or batting.
Skins are supposed to fit tight ! If installation isn't labor intense you're not doing it right.

both my dart and my duster are legendary and they are totaly awesome.good to deal with and super fit.

I used Legendary on all my Mopars. I think they are the only way to go.

Legendary for me also. I live close to their factory in Newark NY and they are noted to have good product and they treat their employees fair as well. Good place to work I hear.

Legendary in both of my mopars, they fit well and are made of the best materials!

Bob

Thanks everyone. We at Legendary appreciate your business very much!!!

Legendary is the tops for me, especially when it comes to matching original material and patterns. The all black seat covers came from Seat Covers Unlimited. They required more effort to get to fit well, though they were considerably less expensive. :snakeman:

IMG_5616s.JPG

72 back seat small.JPG

Legendary here also. The fit and quality is first rate. When I asked my interior man what brand he recommended, he said Legendaryhand down.

-
Back